www.epcgroup.net | email@example.com | Phone: (888) 381-9725
* SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2010, and SharePoint 2007: Review, Architecture Development, Planning, Configuration & Implementations, Upgrades, Global Initiatives, Training, and Post Go-live Support with Extensive Knowledge Transfer
* Health Check and Assessments (Roadmap Preparation to Upgrade to 2013 or 2010) - Including Custom Code & Solution Review
* Enterprise Content Management Systems based on Microsoft SharePoint
* Enterprise Metadata Design, Taxonomy | Retention Schedule Development | Disposition Workflow, and Records Management Implementations
* Roadmap, Requirements Gathering, Planning, Designing, and Performing the Actual Implementation
* Best Practices Consulting on SharePoint 2013, 2010, 2007 | EPC Group has completed over 725+ initiatives
* Intranet, Knowledge Management, Internet and Extranet-Facing as Well as Mobility (BYOD Roadmap), Cloud, Hybrid, and Cross-Browser | Cross-Platform Solutions for SharePoint 2013 / 2010 with Proven Past-performance
*Upgrades or Migrations of Existing Deployments or Other LOB Systems (Documentum, LiveLink, FileNet, SAP, etc.) using EPC Group's Proven Methodologies (On-Premises, Hybrid, Virtualized, or Cloud-Based Infrastructure Design)
* Custom Application, Feature, Master Pages, Web Parts, Security Model, Usability (UI), and Workflow Development (i.e. Visual Studio 2012)
* Migration Initiatives to SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint 2010
* Key Performance Indicators, Dashboard & Business Intelligence Reporting Solutions (PerformancePoint 2013, SQL Server 2012, BI, KPIs, PowerPivot, Scorecards, Big Data Experts)
* Experts in Global \ Enterprise Infrastructure, Security, Hardware Configuration & Disaster Recovery (Global performance considerations, multilingual, 1mm+ user environment experience)
* Tailored SharePoint "in the trenches" Training on SharePoint 2013, 2010, 2007 as well as Project Server and Custom Development Best Practices
* Support Contracts (Ongoing Support your Organization's 2013, 2010, or 2007 Implementations)
* .NET Development, Custom applications, BizTalk Server experts
* Project Server 2013, 2010, and 2007 Implementations and Consulting
* SharePoint Roadmap & Governance Development: 6, 12, 18, 24 and 36 months (Steering Committee & Code Review Board Development)
* Corporate Change Management & End User Empowerment Strategies
* EPC Group's WebpartGallery.com - Customized Web Parts Based off of "in the trenches" Client Needs
With over 14 years of experience, EPC Group delivers time tested SharePoint methodologies that ensure success within your organization.
Engagement with EPC Group carries unique offerings and knowledge. Currently having implemented over 725+ SharePoint engagements and 75+ Microsoft Project Server implementations, we are the nation's leading SharePoint and Microsoft platform related consulting firm.
EPC Group will be releasing our 3rd SharePoint book in August of 2013 by Sams Publishing titled, "SharePoint 2013 Field Guide: Advice from the Consulting Trenches" which will be like having a team of Senior SharePoint 2013 consultants by your side at each turn as you implement this new powerful and game changing software platform within your organization.
SharePoint 2013 Field Guide: Advice from the Consulting Trenches will guide you through all areas of a SharePoint initiative from the initial whiteboarding of the overall solutions to accounting for what your organization currently has deployed.
It will assist you in developing a roadmap and detailed step-by-step implementation plan and will also cover implementation best practices, content management and records management methodologies, initial SharePoint 2013 development best practices, as well as mobility planning.
SharePoint 2013, Microsoft SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Consulting, Microsoft SharePoint consulting, SharePoint Consulting Firm, Top SharePoint Firm, SharePoint 2013 Consulting,SharePoint 2010 Consulting, SharePoint ECM Consulting, SharePoint branding firm, SharePoint, SharePoint branding experts, ECM experts SharePoint, Errin O'Connor, EPC Group, EPC Group.net, BizTalk Consulting, Project Server Consulting, BYOD, SharePoint 2013 book, SharePoint 2013 advice from the trenches
dating sites that you think of where users sit down at a computer and
message their boo for hours on end. These are usually aimed toward more
serious relationships with extensive questionnaires, intelligent matchmaking,
and significantly more features than app-only services.
The Best Dating Apps
If youre not sure about which dating site you should sign up for (AKA spend
money on) or which app to
download, testing them out for free first is a great idea. But for some
dating apps and sites, the free version may actually be all you need. Facebook isn’t the first app to experiment with dating based around
events. Coffee Meets Bagel, for example, recently paired up with Sofar Sounds to
host live concerts where its users can meet in public. Tinder also announced
Places this summer, letting users browse potential matches based on where
they mutually go. Cialis improves erection and helps to achieve a successful sexual intercourse. The treatment for
erectile dysfunction (ED) was revolutionized with the development of phosphodiesterase type 5
(PDE5) inhibitors. Tadalafil (Cialis®; Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA) is the newest and
most versatile PDE5 inhibitor in the clinical armamentarium for the treatment of ED. Its most unique
characteristic is its long half-life of 17.5 hours, which lends itself to a longer therapeutic window
with on-demand dosing and effective steady-state plasma concentrations with once-daily dosing.
Clinical trials have proven its safety and efficacy with both dosing strategies for all severities and
etiologies of ED, including difficult-to-treat ED. This thorough review will discuss ED, the physiology
of penile erection and the role of PDE5, and all aspects of tadalafil, from its development, through its
pharmacology, to its latest clinical studies and indications.
True to its word, POF has the highest number of users in this list. The
site has 40 million users (fish). You get the full package for free but
like other free sites ,
there are a plethora of premium packages that you can buy such as seeing when
other users read your messages. POF was among the first online dating sites and
as such, they have been able to refine the site to up user experience. Currently,
POF is the fourth most visited dating site in the world.
15 Best Free Russian
Dating Sites (2019)
dating sites are becoming more and more popular. According to statistics,
one third of all married couples in the US met online. There are thousands of
online dating sites . The options can be overwhelming.
The site has an extensive amount of search options and ways to discover other
people, including a hot-or-not like game and its newly launched geo-location
feature, so you can see other people who have crossed your path. Match is
such a household name and has created so many successful encounters, its
really not taboo to be on the site anymore and is often the next practical step
for those looking to explore their paid dating options.
Who is building this product?
dating experience on OurTime is unlike many others — simple yet
sophisticated, intuitive yet stimulating.
The research focused on emerging markets in
The online dating industry is said to be worth in excess of $2billion worldwide,
according to figures from IBISWorld. Online dating fraud
costs victims £24.5million a year, according to figures from Get Safe Online and
the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB).
More than 2,800 people in the
reported dating related crimes to the police in 2019 and one victim
The average amount lost was £8,750 per person.
More than half (55 per cent) of all reported crimes came from 40-59 year
olds and 63 per cent where made by females.
Almost a fifth of reported victims parted with £10,000 or more, with 49
people reporting to have lost more than £100,000.
The top five countries where fraudsters come from include England,
followed by the U.S,
Nigeria, Ghana and
Jana found that in emerging markets, dating sites including Match and Badoo
compete with regional sites including India’s Shaadi and Peekawoo in the
Twitter was the second most popular destination for matchmaking in Indonesia,
Philippines, Vietnam, Kenya, Brazil and Mexico.
It was the third site of choice in India, South Africa and Nigeria. While
MySpace rounded off the top three in Indonesia, Vietnam, Kenya and Mexico.
The highest proportion of people who had
met someone online
was in Vietnam, at 67 per cent, whereas only a quarter of people in
Brazil said they had gone on online dates.
Participants added that the best part about online dating was the variety of
people available, yet the worst part was searching through this list.